Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Morning Yogurt Parfait

Best part about blogging your food? You try to make everything you eat beautiful so you can take pictures of it. And eating beautiful food makes it taste even better.

Today I put my usual breakfast into a martini glass. I recommend eating everything out of a martini glass, it's really fun. But for weekdays, I usually just dump a few spoonsful of yogurt in a tupperware with some frozen berries and by the time I get to work, it's thawed and ready to eat with granola. Here's what I did today:


Yogurt Parfait
Layer the following in a dish:
Plain yogurt (recommended: Stonyfield Farms)
Strawberries (I used frozen)
Banana
1 small drizzle of honey



Enjoy with piping hot fresh coffee and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment