Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Vacation

Hi. You may have noticed a lack of posts on here lately. It's probably especially noticeable since I had a rather prolific June. And I almost feel guilty for not cooking more with the good produce that's in season.

But I'm enjoying summer outside of the kitchen and not as interested in cooking lately. And, I've got a fabulous two-week vacation coming up. So I have decided to take a blog vacation as well.

Goodbye for at least 3 weeks! I hope to come back with a vengeance in mid-August with some killer recipes!!

For those of you who read this, thanks for hanging in there!

1 comment:

  1. xoxo!!! we will miss u but will presevere til mid august if that is what we simply must do! have a most fabulous 3 weeks!
    Miss Cassandra Jones

    ReplyDelete