In the past, I've shared my eating adventures of the Big Apple (you can read Part 1 HERE, and Part 2 HERE).
And of course this time was no exception to the wonderful and delicious food that can be had in NYC. I enjoyed items from the following lovely establishments (sorry, forgot my camera and have no photos)!
- Caracas Arepa Bar - a yummy plantain, cheese, black bean, and red pepper arepa
- Crif Dogs - veggie dog with ketchup, mustard, and relish
- Green Apple - gelato (dark chocolate and cherry)
- Falai - arugula salad, amazing fennel bread, and gnocchi
- Blue Ribbon Sushi - assorted yummy rolls and seaweed salad
- Baoguette - vegetarian banh mi
- Zucco le French Diner - champagne and a lovely salad with spinach and goat cheese wrapped in phyllo dough
Really, the food in NYC cannot be beat! And while it appears that I ate huge quantities of take out food, really most of it was very veggie-filled and in small portions. Plus, I walked at least 10,000 miles so I needed the calories!
Not mentioned above is the barrels of wine that I consumed. That goes without saying, right?
I heart NY.